Lets Prove- it together
For those of you that know what the Schumann Resonance is (the earths heartbeat of 7.83hz ), I have a little problem for you!!
The text time someone tells you it's speeding up take the speed of light!: 186,400 MPH, ( Personally I believe it's 187,200mps, 1/10th the Mayan long count (days to mph) ) Divide it by the diameter of the Polar Equator and what do you get!?
BINGO!!!!! 7.83 Hz
Unless the speed of light is increasing, It's not going to speed up the Schumann resonance.
Although we do have other (weaker) fractals that are faster, derived from echoes bouncing around our inner core, and from these and other planetary bodies.
We hear about Darwinism and we hear about evolution. Then, we hear about the fact that we are close to, almost the same as monkeys. I have seen first hand Natural Selection with goldfish. In a pond full of goldfish, 90% solid gold colored fish and the other 10% gold with black spots, the solid gold fish become lunch for the birds. Year by year the birds catch more of the solid gold, due to their ability to see them more clearly than the black spotted fish. That slight advantage of having black spots allows them to slip out of sight. Natural Selection; selective evolution.
Why don’t we hear about dominant and recessive genes coming back? What about those? Are genes that are recessive capable of awaking in our DNA, if it is already there, but was shut off, Why can't it? Look at our past, we aren’t as great as we once were, we are on a rebound.
The connection between electricity and magnetism often admit two conflicting sets of rules, such as a light bulb having electricity move through it, and due to friction between the field forces of the electromagnetic in motion and the compounds involved (Tungsten in the coil, Copper in the wire; wire wrap, even the type of gas in the surrounding space) affects the end result.
How to measure magnetic field?
Using this change in potential and the size of the material, you get the magnitude of the magnetic field.
The magnetic field will create a “sideways” change in electric potential across the material – which you can measure.
Run a current through this material.
Put a material in a magnetic field.